Ready to say “adiós” to that timeshare?
We’ve streamlined the process to make your timeshare exit as simple as possible.
- Watch these two informational videos .This will answer most of your questions, and save you time with your exit consultant. Learn why getting rid of your timeshare, right now is imperative—and what pitfalls you should avoid in choosing an exit strategy.
- Still have questions? Check out our FAQ’s with additional information in more detail.
- Schedule your free consultation with your personal exit consultant.
- Review the information and make your decision. Feel free to contact your Exit consultant with any additional questions.
- Upload your documents into our cloud-based management system. This is available through an app on your iPhone or Android device, or our web site.
- Your file will be turned over to one of our contract attorneys. Please note that every client file will be handled by an attorney throughout the exit process. Be wary of companies that tell you they use “many” avenues to cancel your timeshare contract. There is only one effective, legal way out.
- Check on the progress of your case at your convenience with a fast and secure login to our cloud-based system.
- If there is a deed, we will work with the attorney to facilitate the transfer of that deed back to the timeshare developer.
- Once your contract is cancelled, you will receive a final exit letter, letting you know that you will have no further financial obligation to the timeshare company.
- Fill out a Transfer Form
- Exit Consultant will contact you to go over information
- Form to sign and get notarized with new owner information
- New deed gets recorded. YOU ARE ALL DONE WITH YOUR TIMESHARE. TYPICALLY TIME IS 3-4 MONTHS ON MOST